Return to Vassagocycles.com

Friday, November 9, 2007

Namrita Interviewed by SCAN

Namrita, a Masters Student in Nutrition at Georgia State University, was recently interviewed by SCAN. With more than 5,300 members, SCAN is one of the largest and most prestigious dietetic practice groups within the American Dietetic Association (ADA). Our members are Registered Dietitians and Dietetic Technicians, Registered, with an expertise in the role of nutrition in:

Sports performance
Cardiovascular health
Wellness and weight management
Disordered eating prevention and treatment

Namrita, tell us about yourself and your education.

After earning a B.S. in Chemical Engineering from the University of Michigan in 1998, I worked in software consulting for 8 years before deciding to change my career. Always interested in physical activity, I started adventure bicycle racing in 2001 and endurance mountain bike racing in 2004. While I raced primarily for fun, I knew I wanted to become better. Read more here!